To be sure your files are ready to be sent, please follow these guidelines before sending the file to us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.
We accept PC and Macintosh files. You can submit your files to our ftp server (call for username and password ), or by mail on CD, DVD, Zip 100MB, Zip 250MB or via email (up to 1MB).
Upload & Graphic Support: (518) 483-4631
We accept the following file formats:
|Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
|Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
|Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
||Rich Text (.rtf)
||Stuff It (.sit)
- All files should be prepared in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) color.
- Always include all images used in your documents.
- Always include all fonts used in your PDF, Pagemaker and QuarkXpress documents.
- With EPS files, please convert fonts to outlines or curves.
- For PDF files should be optimized for print.
- Optimum resolution for all text and graphics is 300dpi. Output resolution is 300dpi.
Layout Dimensions and Folding
- Bleeds: Bleed is when printed matter extends to the edge of a sheet or page after trimming. Any bleed must extend at least 1/8".
- Live area/Safe area: All graphics not intended to bleed, must be a minimum of 1/4" from the trimmed edge. This will ensure positive trimming/binding output.
- Organize your documents, fonts and graphics into file folders divided by job, then compress all folders into a single WinZIP (Windows) or Stuff It (Mac) file.